- Skin diseases in the practice of deramto-cosmetologist.
- Benign skin new growths: pigmented, vascular, viral lesions etc.
- Modern diagnostics and dermatology treatment mechanisms
- Hypermelanosis in different skin phototypes
- Dermato-cosmetologist’s tactics in cases of malign skin growths
Evidence-based methods in aesthetic and Anti-aging medicine
- Evidence-based (EBM) methods in aesthetic medicine, what are they about?
- EBM and evaluation of patient’s conditions in the clinic of aesthetic medicine
- EBM in cases of replacement therapy,
- EBM in laser treatment and other aggressive invasions
- EBM in injectional practice.
- EBM for complications evaluation.
Frontline multimodal approaches:
- injectable fillers, botulinum toxins, threads
- Prp, lipofilling
- Lasers, lipofilling
- Prp, lasers, microfocus ultrasonic therapy
- fibroblasts, Prp, lasers
Advanced combinatory methods:
- Injection products and threads
- Prp & Lipofilling
- Lasers & Lipofilling
- Prp & lasers
- Fibroblasts, Prp, lasers
Minimally invasive methods in aesthetic medicine
- Facelifting: classics vs new approaches
- Botulotoxins and fillers
- Innovative peelings
- Non-invasive rhinoplasty
- The art of face sculpturing
- Tendencies of male face rejuvenation
- Body shaping and cellulitis
The role of synergy in rejuvenation procedures
- The future of science and esthetics of ageing
- Amino acids, regulatory peptides, vitamin complexes.
- Botulotoxins for medical indications
- Biostimulating fillers
- Regenerative medicine in facial and body aesthetics as well as genitals correction
- Stem cells, bioimplants, autologous growth factors.
Secrets of face and body anatomy
High Tech tehnologies in aesthetic medicine
- Microfocus ultrasound therapy (HUFU) long term treatment effects
- Fractional, injection RF in face and neck rejuvenation
- IPL systems, LED therapy in dermatology treatment
- Picoseconds laser systems
- СО2, erbium, diode, ruby lasers – their relevance
- New epilation laser systems
- Traditional and innovative method of treating patchy, diffusive and cicatrical alopecia
- Stem cells and Prp in alopecia treatment
- Prevention of complications in hair transplantation
Aesthetic gynecology and andrology
- Sexual function improvement and genital organs aesthetics
- Aesthetic gynecology, aesthetic and practical issues
- Complications in aesthetic gynecology and their prevention.
- Erectile dysfunction
Aesthetic dentistry. New possibilities
Medical emergencies at the work of the EM doctor. Care delivery
Creative business innovation
- Clinic management and high demands of patients
- Marketing technologies and analytics in effective promotion of AM clinics